You get asked a lot of questions
Easy questions like what you do for a living... where you are from... where you went to school...
Fun questions like who is your favorite sports team — what's the best restaurant in town — or what music you would have on a desert island.
Tough questions like how are you going to meet your production quotas with less budget, staff, and without new equipment?
Do you enjoy asking questions... Maybe even difficult ones?
- How do you interface a certain PLC with a certain piece of software?
- Is the price you are being charged for this work fair?
- Can you find an easy way to tell when your bottles are full? Everything so far hasn't worked.
- Maybe your business has nothing to do with manufacturing, what can you do to improve your operation?
- What is MES, PLM, SCADA, PMP, PE, ERP, and SIL, and why should you care?
- How do you find the right people for your team?
- Can this super complicated work flow be simplified so you don't have to spend 90% of your day troubleshooting confusion?
Why ask questions?
One way people learn is by understanding things — through questions.
More Information lets you make — Better Decisions
Arming yourself with more information gives you more options. You can see new possibilities and find new ways to get where you want to be.
Sometimes you just need some moral support. We have been there... Knowing someone else has been down the same road is sometimes all you need to push into new territory.
What do you want to learn?
If you had a group of experts at your disposal, available to answer any question you might have, would you step up to the plate and ask?
It doesn't even have to be manufacturing related.
- Want some help navigating social media?
- What podcasts we listen to when we are driving to a job-site?
- What beer we had in some far-away land and are craving to this day?
- What about the best places to eat wherever we have done a project?
We're here to help.
You are welcome to any of the information we are allowed to share, our ideas, our opinions and advice about any issues you may be facing.
Anything — from our unbiased take on software you may be considering — a second opinion on an estimate — help with a design. Pretty much anything you can throw at us.*
*Sure, there are some limits, obviously we can't do an entire project for you out of the goodness of our hearts. What we can offer is some of our time to help you. Think of it as our version of Office Hours.
Let's start a conversation.
Ask us anything!
Answers are free of charge, hassle, and pressure
You won't be spammed by us
Your information will remain confidential